Author Topic: 12-23 update  (Read 178 times)

Cryoraptor

• Administrator
12-23 update
« on: December 23, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »
Greetings from Cryoraptor.  I haven't been playing lately since I work overtime every single week and I have a long drive to and from work.  This doesn't afford me much time to do things for the server.  I'd like to change this.  This holiday, I will provide the gift of Cryoraptor and be on today, tomorrow and then some.  I hope we all can have a good time playing again.  Perhaps we might even play something other than TTT.  As for maps I haven't worked on them too much, though it has come to my attention if this continues I will never really get anything done.  So I'm going to start taking up 3D modeling and level design once more.  I'm still undecided exactly WHAT I want to put in those two towers, but perhaps something will come to mind and any suggestions will be welcome.  I'd like to finish ambersands so I can move on to other maps and perhaps even have an excuse to make some 3D models.

Another thing.  I have quite some footage over the years of our doings in the server that I'm not quite sure what to do with.  I guess I'll have to upload it little by little to youtube maybe?  Don't expect alot of views or high quality.  Unless you guys have something else in mind.

I've noticed that getting things done revolves around setting goals.  But I'm not too sure what goals I have in mind.  I hope you guys can set some for me.  Maybe let me know something you would like to see me do.  

MistakenForFame

• Hero Member [Minigame Master]
Re: 12-23 update
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 03:27:31 PM »
Hey CRy! We could be a little more active just in general. Don't overload yourself, take your time on things and make sure there how you want them to be. I would definitely watch some highlights of playing on the server!

Apollo0515

• Hero Member [Minigame Master]
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »
I agree with mistaken. I haven't been on lately due to finals and all that fun stuff. I have been studying hard and it's paid off. I will be on more often now! I'm looking forward to playing more!
-Apollo

Drooby

• Full Member [Admin]
  • Scooby dooby doo~
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 05:22:19 PM »
Welcome back! I'll be on the server as much as I can these following days as well.

If anyone's on, try notifying us on the Discord so we can get more people on too!