Author Topic: MEETING TODAY 9/16 AT 9PM EST  (Read 267 times)

Cryoraptor

• Administrator
MEETING TODAY 9/16 AT 9PM EST
« on: September 16, 2017, 01:43:19 PM »
Hey guys, I'd like to have a "mandatoptional" meeting. tonight at 9pm EST SATURDAY.  What this means is while I'm not forcing anyone to come to the meeting, I would like to speak to everyone eventually as this issue effects everyone.  Some of you have heard at least part of my message, but I'd like to explain officially what I want to do with the server.  Before I do anything though, I want to discuss what the best option I should take with the community.  So please, let everyone of your friends who plays on the server know what is going on.  I'll explain to those who come and those who do not, I would appreciate it if I didn't have to repeat myself to each individual.  I would prefer those who have been to the meeting would tell them as I don't know who's who on the server anymore.  Also this notice comes at last minute because things that I plan ahead at times like this tend to be forgotten so I am making the annoucement today.

Bjorn

• The Viking
  • Raptor
  • Viking is life to fight! TO WAR!
Re: MEETING TODAY 9/16 AT 9PM EST
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:49:52 PM »
Does this meeting go for only staff members, or the individuals who are interested to come?
                ~ bjorn

MistakenForFame

• Hero Member [Minigame Master]
Re: MEETING TODAY 9/16 AT 9PM EST
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:24:43 PM »
Hi Bjorn, this was like a community meeting, anyone could come and voice there opinion!