Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 328 times)

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
Hey!
« on: July 26, 2017, 06:11:32 PM »
Hey guys, not sure if ya remember me. XD I kind of vanished for a little while. I'm FINALLY back at least! So, if you guys are wondering what took so long, my laptop's motherboard fried, so I had to get a new computer. That being said, I have gotten a new one since I got a job. Its a desktop, but a crappy one to say the least. I DON'T have a mic for now.... which sucks. Nevertheless, I'm glad to finally be back! Also, my internet got downgraded, but i'm gonna start paying for my own internet so it'll get better! NOW I'M OFF! I NEED TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING AGAIN!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:15:00 PM by Dwagen »
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.

Drooby

• Full Member [Admin]
  • Scooby dooby doo~
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 12:03:24 PM »
Welcome back, friend! We missed you!

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »
Update: My computer sucks and cant run slime rancher at its lowest settings without going below 10 frames. YAYYYY!!! I wasted 300 on this piece of garbage. On the bright side, if you ever want to play anything like an io. game or flash game, I could easily do that.
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.

OperaPanda

• That one person who sings opera, plays video games, and has a terrible aim when playing first-person shooters
  • Full Member [Admin]
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 12:39:20 PM »
Glad to have you back :)