Author Topic: Almost Summer  (Read 388 times)

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
Almost Summer
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »
Soooooooooo, its almost Summer and I still don't have internet. I AM planning on getting a job to actually pay for the internet, but I just wanted you guys to know that that means that I WONT be able to look at the forums at school like I usually do when I don't have internet. I am so poor it hurts...... Anyways, how is your exams going? Mine are going pretty swell. Also, if I DO get a job i'm just gonna wind up donating around 50 a month just for upkeep and things of that nature. We also aren't able to pay our phone bill........I haven't been able to use my paw's phone at all recently because of that.....oh well. XD So, I haven't really seen THAT much in terms of activity, do you guys expect a boost like we had last summer.....
My god I just realized I MIGHT MISS THE SUMMER SALE AGAIN!!! FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!!! Anyways, just thought I would post since I haven't made an actual topic in a LONG time.
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
Re: Almost Summer
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:32:32 AM »
Oh yea, ALSO, my lptop is having troubles and I had to delete EVERYTHING from my computer, so when I DO get internet back during the summer I wont be able to play for the first couple of days because I will be redownloading everything.
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.

OperaPanda

• That one person who sings opera, plays video games, and has a terrible aim when playing first-person shooters
  • Full Member [Admin]
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »
I was wondering where you went.  Glad to see you're doing ok Dwagen!  Hope everything get sorted out soon.  I finished my exams a few weeks ago but I'm not sure about the others.  I'm assuming they're still dealing with finals because the server hasn't seen much traffic in a while.

Cryoraptor

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 12:45:28 PM »
I like playing with dwagon so I hope he gets to come on soon!  In summer we usually do get a boost in activity.