Author Topic: Dwagen's internetless adventure pt.1  (Read 310 times)

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
Dwagen's internetless adventure pt.1
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:47:00 PM »
So, in the first week of me missing my internet, I had come upon a rare and mythical artifact. The legendary ginger! Together we talked for hours in the wall mart parking lot, about everything from Trump to pedophilia. We laughed and cried some tears of joy, but in the end, we had to say goodbye. I left the parking lot to make my way back home. When I got home my grandmother had told me that my mother had bought a trailer and she was going to come get me to show me. She picked me up and then took me. About an hour passes, I notice that there is an American flag hanging at the end of the trailer lot, all torn and battered hanging from a single ring. Then I noticed that there was a confederate flag hanging up all crisp and neat in the trailer right beside us. As a blatant swing at the retardation that was our neighbors. I will never forget what I said: "Your know your priorities are straight when you can hang up that flag correctly but you can't with the American flag." My mother told me to shush and then laughed. We pretty much have the same views, but her neighbor was right beside her. So, after around 7, she took me home. Right in front of our neighbor's house, the person in front of us ran over their cat. We pulled up to the start of my driveway and picked up the cat using two pieces of cardboard my neighbor keeps under her porch. We knocked on the door for about 15 minutes, then my mom got ticked off and threw the cat off the porch and wiped the blood on the door. To this day, I still laugh about it.
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.

Sparx_kitten

• Kitten
  • Administrator
  • The One With The Coconuts
Re: Dwagen's internetless adventure pt.1
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 09:09:35 AM »
ಠ_ಠ that poor cat.

Drooby

• Full Member [Admin]
  • Scooby dooby doo~
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 04:29:18 PM »
maybe the neighbor just wasn't home...? the whole blood on the door thing scares me kek

Cryoraptor

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 07:05:42 PM »
As I read the story I was saying to myself.  What does this have to do with the internet?