Author Topic: Tougherheart's new and improved reapplication  (Read 733 times)

tougherheart

• Raptor
Tougherheart's new and improved reapplication
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »
Steam Name: Tougherheart

Steam ID:0:0:43260867

Hours on the server via gametracker (link below): 128.85 hours

What times are you available? Mostly weekends and days I am not working.

How'd you find us? i dont remember, it was so long ago.

Highest Rank you had in our Staff: egg

Why do you think you deserve power again? Because i love this server and like making things better.

Why/How you lost your staff powers? inactivity

If you were to describe yourself in three words what will it be? nerdy, pokemon nerd, nice guy

Name three of your worst traits: mic spammer, pokemon nerd, satan

Summary of yourself: im into pokemon and motercycles and really enjoy gmod

What can you bring/provide for the server/community?: a cool and collective mind that will allow many players to experience trtanquility on entirely new levels
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:52:05 PM by Wee Wee »

Wee Wee

• Supreme Raptor
  • Administrator
  • Daddy?
Re: Tougherheart's new and improved reapplication
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »
Tougher was a good staff and was demoted because he was rarely on. He seems dedicated to the community. I will not vote on this until next Sunday. I want to check game tracker after this week to make sure you are making an effort to be on a lot. I'll let you know then.

TO ALL OTHER STAFF- PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REASON FOR YOUR VOTE

Drooby

• Full Member [Admin]
  • Scooby dooby doo~
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »
For now, at least, I'm voting no. I still don't see him on as often as he should be, and especially if he lost his position for being inactive, he should not have the job back if he really hasn't proven himself all that much. I must give him this, he has been quite active on the Discord, which is great, but I still need more assurance that he can get on the server often enough unlike his last run as egg. If he can prove that, then I'll change my vote, because he has a great attitude and is quite active in the community, just not on gmod.

MistakenForFame

• Hero Member [Minigame Master]
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 02:39:03 PM »
I agree with Drooby,I haven't seen him on lately, and I know that he has work, but just be more active, I know sometimes you can't help it, and I dont think this may be the best thing at the moment. I mean you just got your first job, and I bet that must be a burden on you, and I could guess that can be stressful at times. I don't want this server to be the reason you lose your first job. So I feel like you should focus on school and your job.

And I don't think I congratulated you on your job.

So grats
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:10:19 PM by MistakenForFame »

solid_snake

• Full Member [Admin]
  • Elvis The king of rock n roll
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 10:22:44 PM »
Although I haven't seen you on to much you have been more active and you were a good staff member I say yes just be on When you can

electroCute

• Meeeeeeep~
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
I'm gonna say "yes" because every time I see you on or playing you're super fun and you know your rules! It was hard for me to decide since I don't truly know much about you but from what I've seen in game I feel I can trust you.

Senpai Kaady

• Full Member [Admin]
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »
i vote yes. You have pleased me with your Time on the server since its not every Blue moon. youve come on more and as long as you continue this i will be happy :)

Wee Wee

• Supreme Raptor
  • Administrator
  • Daddy?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 07:30:50 AM »
My vote is no. Under staff activity guidelines you would not be active if you were staff. You must make an attempt to participate in the forums everyday or most days of the week, which you have done. You must participate in the discord and talk with non staff and bring them more into the community, which you have done. The only area you did not meet requirements was in activity on the server. According to game tracker you have been on the server 5 times in the past 30 days. Coming on once every 6 days is not enough. If I see you step it up I will change my vote. You were a good staff when you were on and I would love to say yes come back to staff but I don't want to see the same problem

Wee Wee

• Supreme Raptor
  • Administrator
  • Daddy?
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 02:51:41 PM »
Application Denied.
Tougher you're a great person, and we love you in our community but we need committed staff.
Look at this game tracker activity.
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Tougherheart/66.150.121.12:27015/
you've been on 2 times in the past 30 days, and neither the latest of those days was over 3 weeks ago.
We cannot accept this application due to inactivity.