Author Topic: Movie Night Thread!!  (Read 274 times)

electroCute

• Meeeeeeep~
Movie Night Thread!!
« on: February 03, 2017, 07:25:11 PM »
Welcome one and all to the Movie night thread!!

Alrighty guys so I was thinking after everyone was talking about this movie night idea why not actually have an official movie night? How this would work is every week we come around pick a day or two find the time and watch movies together!! Anyone can decided to host a movie at a specific time or day, just post it here and i'll get it up and running~ THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE A WONDERFUL IDEA!!

Now this will be kind of a new thing so if not everything goes "perfectly" the first time then you'll have to work with me a bit~ But me, Azzy, Koneko, and Pedro already did watch a few movies together and it worked fine!
Alrighty time to get into how this works! I'm going to be picking a good amount of movies to pick every "Thursday and Saturday" to watch~ I will decide the time! It's most likely going to be around 7:30PM or 8PM central everytime I host.~

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!
Now here's the interesting part! If you want to host a movie night of your own you easily can~ I'm not keeping this all to myself~ Just find the movie (or movies) you wanna watch and post on this thread the time and day!

I hope this works well and I hope everyone enjoys the movie nights!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:29:42 PM by electroCute »

Sparx_kitten

• Kitten
  • Administrator
  • The One With The Coconuts
Re: Movie Night Thread!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »
You can use rabb.it  to share stream netflix, amazon prime, and youtube

electroCute

• Meeeeeeep~
Re: Movie Night Thread!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
^^^ That's where I was planning on doing all of my movie nights!