Author Topic: Riddles  (Read 406 times)

OperaPanda

• That one person who sings opera, plays video games, and has a terrible aim when playing first-person shooters
  • Full Member [Admin]
Riddles
« on: February 03, 2017, 02:42:26 PM »
So, I like riddles.  Can you guys post your favorite riddles here?  Here's one that I read once but had to fill in some details because I forgot some of it.

A detective is investigating the murder of a young woman in the basement of her house.  Her husband tells the detective that he was repairing the hinges to the door to his basement.  According to the husband, the hinges were on the other side of the door and as he was opening the door to the basement, he heard his wife’s screams. Terrified, the husband shut the door.  The murderer, hearing the door slam shut, opened the door and the husband hid behind it so the murderer couldn’t find him.  The husband explains “I was just a few inches from him, it was terrifying!  I want that man to be brought to justice for what he did!” The detective replies, “Oh don’t worry. He will be.  You’re under arrest.”  How did the detective know it was the husband?

Wee Wee

• Supreme Raptor
  • Administrator
  • Daddy?
Re: Riddles
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 03:00:17 PM »
Because if the hinges are on the side he says the door would swing into the basement not towards him

OperaPanda

• That one person who sings opera, plays video games, and has a terrible aim when playing first-person shooters
  • Full Member [Admin]
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 10:40:35 PM »
Yup! That's right!

Dwagen

• The Final Judge
  • Hero Member [Minigame Master]
  • Leave me alone! Poor bastards shant be messed with
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 02:03:09 PM »
This post barely got any replies because it was posted around the same time as my Jokes. XD
Life is nothing more than a series of choices where your skill level causes the outcome to vary.