Author Topic: MoleMat's ban appeal 2: Ricochet 2  (Read 371 times)

MoleMad

• Raptor
MoleMat's ban appeal 2: Ricochet 2
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:27:09 PM »
Steam Name: MoleMat

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35545858

Staff that banned:Wee Wee A vote of 13 staff members (11 yes, 2 no)

Reason for ban: Fear I would advertise on the server. For making your own server- Moleden. and asking Dwagen to invite

Ban time given: Permanently

Reason you should be unbanned:

I know a certain someone is still on all your minds but I don't plan anytime soon to advertise in ANY server. I'm not going to do what they did and throw my hands in the air and say "Time to be an asshole and destroy the server cause I can LOL." When I made the decision I did I was no longer staff, so there's no "betrayal" or "conflict of interest" in my action, and I don't plan to stop going to this server or see it as an enemy. None of this means I'm gonna stop being friends with everyone that's a part of this server. I just finally decided to try something out and see what happens. Maybe it will be successful or maybe not, but that's up to fate. I never wanted or intended to be staff on 2 places at once, which is part of the reason why I made my decision when I made it.

But I'll be honest, another big part was that I don't see being staff HERE as worthwhile anymore. It feels to me like certain higher ups want nothing MORE then to see me stop being staff and maybe even want me to leave, so I guess in a way I'm giving them their wish.

That being said, my decision does NOT deserve a ban of any kind, and that goes for anyone in the same situation. If anyone else joined the server and you saw by happenstance they owned one of their own, and they never advertised it or really brought it up, would you just ban them because of that fact? Just because I made one myself doesn't mean I should be pushed out of another community with others whose company I enjoy. And that's why I feel I should not be banned. You have your own server why the hell would want to come to us. Get your own community on Moleden.

But in the end it's up to you.
-MoleMat
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:50:36 PM by Wee Wee »
The GRAND DAD who sold the world.

Wee Wee

• Supreme Raptor
  • Administrator
  • Daddy?
Re: MoleMat's ban appeal 2: Ricochet 2
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
You will not be unbanned. We will not entertain any ban appeals for 3 motnhs. This was a community decision. Serve your time, reflect, and good luck.